Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01478 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €884 (руб 59,807) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)