Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21663 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 19% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,054 (﷼ 4,865) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)