Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 19% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €971 (1,300,711 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,110 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (43 minutes ago)