Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,087 (¥140,172) in Naha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (35 minutes ago)