Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €620 (¥74,277) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)