Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,245 (¥161,500) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (25 minutes ago)