Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,361 (¥179,340) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)