Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01264 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €607 (₨48,048) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)