Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €599 (₨48,683) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 2 hours ago)