Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €310 (₨22,530) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)