Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,293 (¥171,041) in Nagano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)