Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €514 (¥62,711) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (42 minutes ago)