Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00784 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,215 (¥154,895) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)