Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €838 (₨64,302) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)