Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €319 (₨22,556) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (38 minutes ago)