Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01324 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €766 (₨57,864) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (42 minutes ago)