Cost of living comparison between Nadi, Fiji and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44553 EUR / FJD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €632 (1,418 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)