Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44833 EUR / FJD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €853 (1,902 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)