Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01636 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €348 (руб 21,288) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨6,000 (about 1 hour ago)