Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01486 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €607 (руб 40,859) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)