Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01254 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 60% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €483 (₨38,564) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)