Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03519 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 67% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €244 (6,941₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 2 hours ago)