Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €678 (1,692,778 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (about 1 hour ago)