Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €416 (₨29,412) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)