Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01304 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €806 (₨61,810) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (24 minutes ago)