Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,895 (₨234,640) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (19 minutes ago)