Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00853 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,708 (₨200,181) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)