Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €583 in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (31 minutes ago)