Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)