Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00709 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €540 (₨76,141) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)