Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00898 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €453 (₨50,427) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)