Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00879 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €293 (₨33,321) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (40 minutes ago)