Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20699 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €842 (RM4,067) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (22 minutes ago)