Cost of living in Mountain View, California, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mountain View, California (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,450 ($1,566) in Mountain View, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)