Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,066 ($1,163) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (about 3 hours ago)