Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01147 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 66% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €211 (Taka 18,366) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (21 minutes ago)