Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01175 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 66% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €216 (Taka 18,341) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)