Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €694 (1,358KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (29 minutes ago)