Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22671 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €643 (R$ 2,836) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)