Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €367 (R$ 1,247) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)