Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,695 prices entered by 393 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01564 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €462 (руб 29,548) in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (21 minutes ago)