Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00201 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €813 (404,165 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (about 2 hours ago)