Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00204 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €577 (282,513 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (44 minutes ago)