Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €569 (284,767 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (21 minutes ago)