Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,041 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.686 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,086 (C$1,582) in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (25 minutes ago)