Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,972 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €588 (C$855) in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)