Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €689 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)