Cost of living comparison between Montpellier, France and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €533 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (about 1 hour ago)