Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €540 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (22 minutes ago)