Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02862 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €879 ($U30,705) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (25 minutes ago)