Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 928 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03277 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €656 ($U20,033) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)