Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03326 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €584 ($U17,559) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)