Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €722 (R$ 3,081) in Montes Claros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)