Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04940 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €281 (Mex$ 5,682) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)