Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €899 (COL$3,088,779) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)