Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €869 (COL$3,075,952) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)