Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €793 (COL$2,788,747) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)