Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €908 (COL$3,084,191) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (36 minutes ago)