Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €952 (COL$3,374,066) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)