Cost of living comparison between Montego Bay, Jamaica and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00721 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €611 (J$84,804) in Montego Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)