Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00744 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €640 (J$86,072) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)