Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00669 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,453 (J$217,312) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)