Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €914 in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)