Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €623 in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)