Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €519 in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)