Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,373 in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)