Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00981 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,467 (149,558 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)