Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01041 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €692 (66,468 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)