Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01036 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €668 (64,522 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)