Cost of living comparison between Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13971 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €734 (5,251 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (35 minutes ago)