Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13850 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 4% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €781 (5,642 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (37 minutes ago)