Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13003 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,070 (8,229 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)