Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12144 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,139 (9,381 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)