Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14139 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €529 (3,742 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)