Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12094 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,034 (8,553 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (43 minutes ago)