Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00897 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €358 (Shilling39,918) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (30 minutes ago)