Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00914 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €549 (Shilling60,113) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)