Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00921 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €598 (Shilling64,953) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)