Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00798 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €695 (Shilling87,166) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)