Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €963 (Shilling118,145) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)