Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,577 (₩2,074,365) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (20 minutes ago)