Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €702 (₩847,895) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)