Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 705%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 219% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €4,153 (2,764,024 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)