Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 779%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00177 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 641% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €4,632 (2,619,036 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (about 2 hours ago)