Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 767%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 384% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,026 (1,855,169 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)