Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 662%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00144 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 200% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,596 (2,492,707 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)