Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,423 ($1,739) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)