Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,327 (¥174,883) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)