Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,019 (¥122,540) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)