Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €712 (1,146 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)