Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €992 (₨109,426) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (37 minutes ago)