Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00737 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,523 (₨206,488) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (24 minutes ago)