Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20648 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €869 (RM4,208) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)