Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42961 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €708 (1,647 BYN) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)