Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,275 ($1,503) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)