Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.728 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €726 (AU$997) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)