Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,024 ($1,098) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)