Cost of living comparison between Miami, Florida, United States and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 894 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,175 ($1,264) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (32 minutes ago)