Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €781 ($878) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)