Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,873 ($2,211) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)